Foligain® Nutritional Supplement For Hair Loss: For men and women concerned about hair loss or thinning hair
Signs of male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia) usually begin when men are between the ages of twenty and forty-five. Male pattern baldness is hereditary and is caused by a male hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) being over produced in the body. When there is too much DHT in the scalp, it causes hair to fall out. The initial hair loss in male pattern baldness is almost always at the crown of the head, or near the temples.
The main thing to look for in a hair loss supplement is a DHT blocker. Blocking DHT from the scalp it the key to ending hair loss. The next thing you need is a product with the proper ingredients to promote circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth. The final thing to look for is nutrients to clean away dead hair follicles, and feed the healthy and new hair follicles, so hair will be healthy.
How does Foligain® work?
• Foligain® reaches the follicle through the blood stream
• Foligain® promotes the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair
• Foligain® provides the hair follicles with the proper nutrients in order to grow
What are the key ingredients in Foligain®?
Like all cells in your body, your hair follicles need the proper nutrients in the proper amounts in order to grow. For many of these nutrients the most effective way for them to reach the follicle is through the blood stream when taken as an oral supplement.
Foligain® combines natural vitamins, minerals, DHT blockers, and compounds that promote the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair.
• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Ginkgo Biloba fastens blood flow to important peripheral part of human body along with fine capillaries thus directly affecting scalp parts. Blood carries oxygen with it so if there is more blood flow there is automatically more oxygen supply, oxygen brings more nutrients with it and all in all essential vitamins E & A give a new lease of life every time to the scalp.
• Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: May work by interrupting hormonal signals and therefore reducing the uptake by the hair follicles of adamaging chemical called dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.
• Nettle Leaf Extract:Nettle herb is an exceptional plant for restoring health and beauty to your hair. Nettle works on the inside of your body as well as the outside. Rich in minerals and vitamins to nourish every system in your body, nettles will make your hair grow, gleam, get thick and darken. An added bonus is smooth, clear skin and hard nails.
• Folate:Because folate is important in tissue growth and cellular function, it is essential for your body to have enough of it to produce healthy skin, nails and hair, because these body parts must regenerate rapidly.
• Biotin:Biotin is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process it is essential to not only grow new hair, but it also plays a major role in the overall health of skin and nails.
• Iodine:Iodine can affect hair loss because it directly affects your thyroid gland, which in turn, directly affects the health of your hair follicles. Hair follicles are delicate and very susceptible to being damaged. Healthy hair follicles grow shiny, thick, healthy hair, while unhealthy follicles lead to just the opposite.
• Zinc: Deficiency in zinc can contribute a lot to hair shedding because without zinc and other related minerals, you hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth. Zinc benefits for hair include promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus may decrease their chances of falling off.
• Copper:Copper helps to form hemoglobin in the blood cells and helps to carry the oxygen in the red blood cells. A diet deficient in copper does not help the body to make the hemoglobin needed to carry sufficient blood supply to the hair roots. When hair does not get the vitamins and minerals that it needs, it will die and fall out.
• Niacin:Since niacin has a dilating effect on vessels and capillaries it is thought to be increasing circulation to the scalp and stimulating ‘hair growth’.
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is thought to help stop hair loss and help create melanin, the pigment which gives hair its color.
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): Prevents graying and hair loss.
• Beta-Sitosterol: Beta sitosterol is a natural plant extract used to promote hair growth in men and women. When taken orally as a daily supplement, beta sitosterol has been shown to work best on men and women who have only recently noticed excessive hair loss or signs of premature balding. It's less effective on people who have had significant hair loss over the years
• Taurine: In a 2006 French study published in the "International Journal of Cosmetic Science," researchers confirmed that when the follicle's bulb takes in Taurine, it increases hair survival in vitro (test tubes) and may combat a specific inhibitor of hair growth called TGP.
• Jaborandi Leaves: Strengthens hair against breakage and loss. Promotes hair's natural shine.
• American Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has many benefits. One of these is that it increases stimulation and improves circulation. This has helped those who are suffering from hair loss or weak and damaged hair. Ginseng will also remove any toxins that may be clogging your hair follicles, slowing down or stalling new hair growth.
A A A
Serving Size: Two (2) Vegetarian Caplets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 30mg
Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 15mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 3mg
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa serrulata) Extract (berry) 320mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) Extract (root) 300mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Extract (leaf) 100mg
Beta-Sitosterol (from plant sterols) 100mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract (rhizome) 100mg
L-Taurine USP 100mg
American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) Extract (root) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose fiber, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, aqueous clear coating.
A A A
Take 2 caplets daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this if the safety seal is broken.