Foligain® Nutritional Supplement For Hair Loss: For men and women concerned about hair loss or thinning hair
Signs of male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia) usually begin when men are between the ages of twenty and forty-five. Male pattern baldness is hereditary and is caused by a male hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) being over produced in the body. When there is too much DHT in the scalp, it causes hair to fall out. The initial hair loss in male pattern baldness is almost always at the crown of the head, or near the temples.
The main thing to look for in a hair loss supplement is a DHT blocker. Blocking DHT from the scalp it the key to ending hair loss. The next thing you need is a product with the proper ingredients to promote circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth. The final thing to look for is nutrients to clean away dead hair follicles, and feed the healthy and new hair follicles, so hair will be healthy.
How does Foligain® work?
• Foligain® promotes the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair
• Foligain® provides the hair follicles with the proper nutrients in order to grow
What are the key ingredients in Foligain®?
Like all cells in your body, your hair follicles need the proper nutrients in the proper amounts in order to grow.
Foligain® combines natural vitamins, minerals, DHT blockers, and compounds that promote the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair.
• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Supports healthy scalp circulation.
• Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: May work by reducing the uptake by the hair follicles of a damaging chemical called dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.
• Nettle Leaf Extract: Nettle herb is an exceptional plant for restoring health and beauty to your hair. Nettle works on the inside of your body as well as the outside. Rich in minerals and vitamins to nourish every system in your body, nettles will make your hair grow, gleam, get thick and darken.
• Folate: It is essential for your body to have enough of it to produce healthy skin, nails and hair, because these body parts must regenerate rapidly. Folic acid therefore helps prevent hair loss. It also may be a factor in keeping your hair from becoming gray.
• Biotin: Biotin is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process it is essential to not only grow new hair, but it also plays a major role in the overall health of skin and nails.
• Iodine: Iodine can affect hair loss because it directly affects your thyroid, which in turn, directly affects the health of your hair follicles. Hair follicles are delicate and very susceptible to being damaged. Healthy hair follicles grow shiny, thick, healthy hair, while unhealthy follicles lead to just the opposite.
• Zinc: Deficiency in zinc can contribute a lot to hair shedding because without zinc and other related minerals, you hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is thought to prevent hair loss and help create melanin, the pigment which gives hair its color.
• Beta-Sitosterol: Beta sitosterol is a natural plant extract used to stop hair loss in men and women. It has androgen-blocking properties which enable it to target the hormones responsible for male and female pattern baldness. When taken orally as a daily supplement, beta sitosterol has been shown to work best on men and women who have only recently noticed excessive hair loss or signs of premature balding. It's less effective on people who have had significant hair loss over the years
• Jaborandi Leaves: Strengthens hair against breakage and loss. Promotes hair's natural shine.
• American Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has many benefits. One of these is that it increases stimulation and improves circulation. This has helped those who are suffering from hair loss or weak and damaged hair. Ginseng will also remove any toxins that may be clogging your hair follicles, slowing down or stalling new hair growth.
A A A
Serving Size: Two (2) Vegetarian Caplets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 30mg
Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 15mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 3mg
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa serrulata) Extract (berry) 320mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) Extract (root) 300mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Extract (leaf) 100mg
Beta-Sitosterol (from plant sterols) 100mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract (rhizome) 100mg
L-Taurine USP 100mg
American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) Extract (root) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose fiber, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, aqueous clear coating.
A A A
Take 2 caplets daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this if the safety seal is broken.