A A A
Women's Minoxidil: Clinically proven to help regrow hair in women!
• 1 month supply (60ml bottles x 1)
• Contains 2% Minoxidil
• Revitalizes hair follicles and stimulates hair regrowth
• Specifically designed for women
What is Women's Minoxidil?
Minoxidil for Women is clinically proven to help regrow hair and may help stop hair loss. It is designed for women who have general thinning of the hair on the top of the scalp, and is not intended to treat hair loss in the front of the scalp (receeding hair line).
Is Women's Minoxidil Right for You?
Women's Minoxidil can help you and the more than 30 million other women like you who are experiencing hereditary hair thinning.
The checklist below will help you determine if Womenís Minoxidil is right for you.
• You describe your hair as fine or thin.
• Youíve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
• Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
• You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
• Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
• If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss. Womenís Minoxidil may be right for you.
How does Women's Minoxidil work?
Think of hereditary hair loss as the ìhair follicle shrinkerî and Women's Minoxidil as the ìfollicle revitalizer.î Women's Minoxidil works by getting inside your scalp to revitalize follicles and stimulate hair regrowth. By using Women's Minoxidil twice a day, every day, follicles increase in size, and the growing phase becomes longer. The result: hair regrowth.
What to Expect From Women's Minoxidil:
To get the most out of Women's Minoxidil, itís important to apply it correctly, twice a day, every day. Here are a few things you can expect as you begin your Women's Minoxidil Routine.
Within the first few weeks, as Minoxidil begins working, you may experience more hair loss than usual. This is temporary and an expected part of the Minoxidil process. If this hair loss continues after 6 weeks on Minoxidil, talk to your doctor.
Early hair regrowth is soft and colorless, like peach fuzz; however, with continued use, new hairs should be the same color and thickness as your other hair.
Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. If you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months, stop using this product.
• For external use only
• Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Do not use if:
• Your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of the carton, because this product may not work for you
• You have no family history of hair loss
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss
• You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• You use other medicines on the scalp
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
1.Lucky AW, Piacquadio DJ. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of 5% and 2% topical minoxidil solutions in the treatment of female pattern hair loss. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004 Apr;50(4):541-53.
A A A
• In the morning, make sure scalp is dry (your hair can be damp).
• Part your hair in the area of hair thinning/hair loss.
• Fill the applicator to the "1 mL" line.
• Place the tip of the dropper directly onto your scalp in in the hair loss area.
• Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area.
• If you use your fingers, wash your hands with soap and water.
• Let Minoxidil dry completely before using any hairstyling product.
In the evening, follow the steps above to be sure you apply Womenís Minoxidil correctly. Make sure that you apply it early enough before going to bed to allow it to dry.
• Using more or more often will not improve results
• Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
• Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
Stop use and See a Doctor if you get:
• chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness
• sudden, unexplained weight gain
• swollen hands or feet
• scalp irritation that continues or worsens